Ever felt like you can never find your makeup in your huge bag? Living in small quarters means finding every way possible to save space. So, this next one will blow you away. Living in a sorority house has taught me a lot about myself, including how to keep my things clean. Especially on nights we go out, it’s so helpful to keep everything organized when there’s 40 girls coming in and out of your room borrowing things. With a magnetic makeup board, all of your foundations and brushes will have a place to call home. Even if you have your room to yourself, this can be a way to help you stay organized. Happy crafting!
- Old picture frame
- Spray paint
- Sheet of metal to fit the frame (you can find this at your local hardware store)
- Spray adhesive
- Fabric for the background
- Small magnets
- Hot glue gun
- Spray paint your picture frame with the color of your choice
- Fit the sheet of metal into the frame like you would with a picture
- Spray adhesive to the metal and fit your fabric to the frame
- Hot glue a magnet to the back of each piece of your makeup collection
- Hang your new makeup board and enjoy!