Ever wanted nachos but also didn’t feel like going to the gym? Say no more! This is a healthy alternative to greasy cheesy nachos. Most of the ingredients you can take from the dining hall, so this ones on the cheap side. Feel free to substitute any of the ingredients for something you like better, and add things to make your nachos more exciting! Happy snacking!
- 3 large apples, thinly sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons melted nut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup goji berries/raisins
- First, thinly slice your apples and lay them out on a large plate, overlapping each other.
- Then, top them with you favorite things!