When my mom was sending me back to school after break, she sent me back with these no bake energy bites. At first I was a little hesitant, but after I tried just one bite I was hooked. These little 1-inch balls will fill you up like you’ve just eaten a huge sandwich, and they’re so much better for you. There’s many different recipes you can find online for them, or you can just throw together anything you have in the pantry. Happy snacking!
- 1cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1⁄3cup honey
- 1cup toasted coconut
- 1⁄2cup ground flax seed
- 1⁄2cup mini chocolate chip
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- Mix everything above in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.